fall nail look with the pumpkin series nail polishes by born pretty

Hello, lovelies, how do you feel about the upcoming fall season? As the summer goes by and the cold weather approaches, I started to embrace those fall vibes. Fall is my favorite season of the year. Fallen leaves, knit blankets, and rainy days always feel so cozy to me. And of course, how could I forget about the pumpkin spice latte?

Inspired by the most romantic and delicious season Born Pretty released a 'Pumpkin Series'* nail polish collection. I have always loved using makeup and beauty products by Born Pretty, but unfortunately, I have never tried their nail polishes. Though I've heard tons of positive reviews on their nail products and always wanted to try them myself. Without further ado, let me show you the actual nail polish collection!

fall nail look with the pumpkin series nail polishes by born pretty

'Pumpkin Series' features three gorgeous nail polishes and I am lucky enough to try out all three colors from the collection. 'Pumpkin Pie' is a gorgeous muted peachy shade and I think it is a perfect color for an everyday manicure. 'Pumpkin Spice' is the brightest color from the collection and the name of this nail polish perfectly resembled its vivid orangey shade. This color is very warm, bright, and juicy and I love to use it on my ring finger, as a bright blinding accent! 

And the last nail polish, and my favorite, is a 'Pumpkin Heart' — the only cold shade in 'Pumpkin Series'. It is a mild mixture between chestnut and taupe shades with a pinch of purple. This color is perfect for colder days when the sky is full of clouds and rain. All three colors are beautiful and you can easily combine them all together in one manicure. Love it!

fall nail look with the pumpkin series nail polishes by born pretty

All three nail polishes have an amazing creamy formula and a rich glossy finish. The application is smooth and effortless. The wide and short brush helps to control the process and easily glides on the nail. The formula isn't streaky and dries out in no time. 'Pumpkin Pie' and 'Pumpkin Spice' colors aren't opaque in one coat, so for the best result. 

I like to apply two thin coats of nail polish and a top of the glossy top coat. 'Pumpkin Heart' is a very opaque shade but at the same time it has a thicker formula and the application is a bit more complicated. 'Pumpkin Series' has a great staying power, they stayed on my nails for about three days.

fall nail look with the pumpkin series nail polishes by born pretty

Overall, I'm in love with the 'Pumpkin Series'! Inspired by these nail polishes, I even created a step-by-step Pumpkin Spice Latte makeup look for autumn. I highly recommend these nail polishes for everyone who loves autumn and everything that goes with this romantic season. The 'Pumpkin Series' nail polishes are currently on sale and retail for just $ 3,59 per bottle which I think is a great price. I also recommend you check out Born Pretty 'Gray Series' featuring three cold nail polishes. 

Lots of love,
Liz