beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Highlighter Palette For Unicorns | Hi Lite `Opals` by Lime Crime Review

| on
Thursday, May 18, 2017
lime crime highlighter liz breygel blogger review swatches pictures
lime crime highlighter liz breygel blogger review swatches pictures
lime crime highlighter liz breygel blogger review swatches pictures
lime crime highlighter liz breygel blogger review swatches pictures

Lime Crime, the Vegan and cruelty-free beauty company has recently launched a brand new highlighter palette, inspired by opalescent stones, mystical unicorns and holographic rainbow. And today I`m super excited to review it for you! Highlighting palette by Lime Crime comes in a very pretty cardboard holographic packaging with magnetic closure. If you are holosexual and love all things opalescent, you will fall in love with the it! I can`t stop admiring the design of the packaging, even though I`m not a big fan of holo.

Hi Lite `Opals` Palette features a trio of mesmerizing highlighting powders to fit every skin complexion. The official names of the colors are - Pink, Gold and Peach. The colors are very beautiful, but I can`t say that they are unique. I`m sure these shades are already been released by other makeup brands before. All three colors are iridescent, they beautifully reflect the light thanks to the tiny sparkly particles. I like that `Opals` doesn’t cake or flake during the day and it doesn`t accentuate large pores and fine lines. My skin is pretty pale and it tends to look grey and dull with highlighter on it,  but not when I`m using this highlighter palette for unicorns ♥‿♥

The formula of all three colors is very smooth and silky, the colors are easily glide on the skin and seamlessly blend into the skin. If you like your highlighter to be bold and blinding you can build in the color by applying more coats of a the product. Lime Crime claims that these colors adapt to your skin tone and last all day long. I like to dust a small amount of the powder on the highest point of my face - under the brow bone, above my cheekbones, on the bridge of my nose and a bit on my chin. For the brightest results try to use this palette over a primer or foundation - it will make the product to stand out more.

To every fan of strobing trend and unicorns I will definitely recommend to try out this palette. It is available on the official Lime Crime website in two different versions - cold `Opals` (pink/gold/peach) and a warmer version `Blossoms` (warm gold/lavender/sunset). Both of these palettes are non greasy or gliterry, so if you have an oily skin type, you will also appreciate this palettes. Thank you so much for reading my blog post, don`t forget to shine bright and unleash your inner mystical unicorn  

What is your favorite highlighter at the moment?
Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot