beauty review and pictures of an Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer by Biotherm moisturizer by blogger

The skin around our eyes is very different from the rest of our face, it is always more delicate and thin, so the under-eye area needs a special skincare routine and its own products. As we age the skin around the eyes becomes even thinner and the fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness become permanent residents on our face. 

One of the things that I'm always on the lookout for is a good under-eye product, that can moisturize the skin around my eyes and 'erase' the dark circles and fine lines on my face. Today I'm going to talk about the Biotherm Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer – an under-eye area gel that instantly refreshes and de-puffs tired eyes.

beauty review and pictures of an Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer by Biotherm moisturizer by blogger

About  Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer by Biotherm 


Biotherm Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer comes in a regular cream container made of solid glass. The product itself has a gel-like texture, it is lightweight and absorbs into the skin instantly, leaving skin soft and smooth to the touch. The long-lasting cooling sensation decreases the temperature of the under-eye area, refreshes the tired eyes, and reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. 

Eye Revitalizer by Biotherm has incredible ingredients like Sakura Leaf Extract which works as an antioxidant and antiinflammatory ingredient, preventing early aging, and Life Plankton which revives the skin’s vital functions.

How to Apply?


Caring for the skin around the eyes is a very delicate process that needs a special technique. I like to apply the Biotherm Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer in the morning before my makeup routine and right before I go to bed. I gently tap the area around my eyes with the tips of my ring fingers in light circular motions. Even though the product is very lightweight, it moisturizes my skin very well and I have a feeling that the fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes look less visible and deep.

beauty review and pictures of an Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer by Biotherm moisturizer by blogger

Final Verdict


Overall, I love using the Biotherm Eye Revitalizer and can definitely recommend it to those who are looking for a nice moisturizing under-eye product. It is suitable for all skin types and I think that the formula is simply perfect and will work for everyone. You can check out the detailed information about the product and purchase it on the official Biotherm website. That's all for now, I hope my review was useful and interesting!

Lots of love,
Liz