liz breygel balea dm skin care Balea Erfrischendes Waschgel review vegan beauty blog

After finished my Stemology Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser, I was ready to try out something new and different. And as I promised a million years ago today I`m finally going to review Balea Erfrischendes Waschgel or Refreshing Cleansing Gel by one of the most popular European brands Balea. This brand develops a whole bunch of budget-friendly skincare cosmetics and makeup products and it is widely famous in Germany, Austria, Hungary, and other countries.

liz breygel balea dm skin care Balea Erfrischendes Waschgel review vegan beauty blog

Packaging and formula


Balea Erfrischendes Waschgel is a very basic face cleanser it does not have fancy packaging or expensive ingredients, but I was very excited to try it out. I have a dry skin type, but from time to time even the dry skin needs special care, especially when the weather is hot and sunny. 

The cleanser was formulated for normal and combination skin types but it is good enough for sensitive skin as well, because it doesn't dry the skin. I still prefer to use a bit of moisturizer after I wash my face, but even if I skip this step my skin doesn't feel tight and uncomfortable. 

Ingredients


There are many nice ingredients in this product I've never seen before in a cleanser such as lotus blossoms and bamboo extract, both of which help to maintain the natural PH balance of the skin. Provitamin B5 together with our favorite well-known glycerin prevents the loss of moisture from the skin. The scent of the cleanser is very nice and mild, it is something between wooden and floral fragrance, I like it a lot.

liz breygel balea dm skin care Balea Erfrischendes Waschgel review vegan beauty blog

Final Verdict...


I really like to use this gel daily, it does not dry or irritate it and I just love how fresh and clean the skin feels after the wash. Balea Refreshing Cleansing Gel retails for 0,95€ (a little bit more than $1) and you’ll receive 150 ml of this product for the price. It is the best and the cheapest washing gel I ever tried in my life, so I definitely recommend you give this cleanser a try. See you all soon! What is your favorite cleansing gel at the moment?

Lots of love,
Liz