liz breygel january girl  Diadermine Lift+ Soforteffekt Kapseln or Lift Instant Effect Anti Wrinkle Aging Capsules skin care anti aging blogger liz breygel review

Hi, lovelies, my previous post was about Diadermine Lift Intense Eye Care Cream, I liked this product so much that I've decided to don’t wait too long and test out another anti-aging skincare treatment by Diadermine. And today I'm going to share with you my experience with the Diadermine Lift+ Soforteffekt Kapseln or Lift Instant Effect Anti Wrinkle Aging Capsules, a product that helps to activate natural collagen production in the skin.

liz breygel january girl Diadermine Lift+ Soforteffekt Kapseln or Lift Instant Effect Anti Wrinkle Aging Capsules skin care anti aging blogger liz breygel review

First of all, don’t be scared with the long and complicated name, basically, this product is an anti-aging product, that comes in the shape of golden capsules made of gelatin and filled with a serum. I’m not a fan of such packaging, sure it is fun, but I don't find it useful or comfortable. It is pretty hard to rip apart gelatin with nails and I don't want to search for the scissors each time I perform my night routine. I would prefer a classic tube with a pump on the top instead of these golden capsules. 

But what I really like is the light silky texture and amazing formula of Diadermine Lift Instant Effect Capsules. My favorite and one of the main ingredients of this little buddies is Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C, which provides a huge range of benefits for our skin. Vitamin C reduces sun damage, inflammation, and irritations, it boosts healthy collagen production and makes our skin looks tighter and younger. The serum applies smoothly to the skin, leaving it amazingly soft and silky. 

liz breygel january girl Diadermine Lift+ Soforteffekt Kapseln or Lift Instant Effect Anti Wrinkle Aging Capsules skin care anti aging blogger liz breygel review

I like to apply one capsule right before sleep on my face, neck, and decollete area, but you can apply it in the morning, before the makeup. It absorbs immediately and doesn't leave a greasy residue on the skin, so I think it is a perfect primer, especially for those who have an oily skin type.

Overall, I loved to use Diadermine Lift Instant Effect Capsules, though they have different silicones in the formula, so if you have acne-prone skin, I would recommend you make personal, intense research before starting to use it daily. I hope you liked my review and it was somehow useful to you. See you in my next blog posts!

Lots of love,
Liz