a soft, pink nail look by opi classics collection, красивый розовый маникюр на каждый день

Hi, sweeties! I hope you're all doing great! Today I have a nail polish review for you, haven't had it on my blog for a long time. I shared my first impressions about this O.P.I nail lacquer in one of my previous blog posts, and I'm finally ready for the detailed review with demonstration. I hope you are ready as well, let's begin?

a soft, pink nail look by opi classics collection, красивый розовый маникюр на каждый день

'Isn't That Precious?' is an absolutely pure baby-pink nail lacquer with a super glossy finish. It has a very sheer formula and to receive an opaque color you will need to apply about 4 coats of lacquer. I already wore 'Isn't That Precious?' for few times and I need to say it has a very strong staying power. And I absolutely adore it! I wore it for about a week and there was nothing wrong with my manicure. It was also very comfortable to apply lacquer with the brush and all layers dried out very fast.

a soft, pink nail look by opi classics collection, красивый розовый маникюр на каждый день

Overall, I'm very impressed with the staying power and glossy finish of this OPI nail lacquer and I can definitely recommend it for all of you, my angels. I will talk to you very soon, wish you a very nice and bright day!

Lots of love,
Liz