oriflame makeup foundation for light pale skin in shade porcelain, база макияж орифлейм порцеляна отзывы и свочи блог

Hi, sweeties! Today I’m going to do a review for my current favorite foundation, which I'm using for a very long time already. Actually, I don't even understand why I never did a detailed review for the Oriflame Ever Lasting foundation! I love it so much and I'm simply obliged to tell you about this product.

To start I want to tell you that I repurchased Ever Lasting Foundation several times, so it is really a very good product which I recommend for everyone. It comes in a plastic bottle with a tight cover. I know that plastic is not the best material for storing your makeup, but at least I know that it will not crash if I drop it accidentally on the floor (I'm really clumsy!). There are 6 different shades from very fair porcelain to caramel warm sand color. 

oriflame makeup foundation for light pale skin in shade porcelain, база макияж орифлейм порцеляна отзывы и свочи блог

The formula of Oriflame foundation reminds me more of a BB cream because it cares about your skin and feels like a cream. Foundation gives very full coverage for skin. Maybe some of you can even forget about concealer! The only thing I would add to this incredible formula is SPF. And as Oriflame promised in the description Ever Lasting foundation lasts for hours, moisturizing the dry skin all this time. You don't need to worry that your facial skin will start to shine or problematic areas will appear. But I would not recommend it for girls with oily skin types - this foundation could make your face a bit cakey.

oriflame makeup foundation for light pale skin in shade porcelain, база макияж орифлейм порцеляна отзывы и свочи блог

But the most important is what this magical foundation will do with your skin. After I started to use its skin on my face started to be so smooth and silky, like a baby's skin. At first, I was a king skeptic when I saw that Ever Lasting foundation includes a skin renew complex. But after the first try, I perceived the difference. Even after you remove all your makeup and wash your face, you can still feel the incredible changes. 

I really love this foundation, especially because it perfectly matches my skin tone (shade I use - porcelain). Definitely recommend for all of you give this foundation a try. I promise you won't be disappointing. Are you a fan of Oriflame cosmetics? Let me know what is your favorite Oriflame products in the comments, I'm excited to try out something new.

Lots of love,
Liz