nerd girl with big eyeglasses and red lipstick

Hi, my lovelies! In today’s post, I'm going to do a very small post and show you my makeup of the day. Some time ago ordered the big plastic glasses with no lenses from the internet, just to play around and see how they will look on me. And I also decided to create a makeup look for girls who wear glasses and give some tips.

nerd girl with thick big glasses and red lip look pictures

If you wear glasses you can be free to choose any dark or smoky makeup and look spectacular! Just make sure to prime your eyelids and cover dark circles very good, because they tend to be more visible when you use glasses, especially with thick or dark frames. Make an accent on your brows and don't neglect the lash curler to prevent smudging your mascara against your glasses. It would be better to choose waterproof mascara and eyeliner because when you wear glasses your eyes become tired faster and may begin to a teardrop. If you are a fan of neutral eyes go for bold bright lips, it will compliment your glasses and give you a very strict sexy look.

thick big glasses, makeup tutorial for brown eyes makeup for glasses, nerd girl makeup look, smoky eyes for glasses

It was very fun to pretend I was a nerd or gamer girl. What do you think? I hope my little tips will be useful, thanks for coming by girls. You can read my updated blog post with makeup hacks for eyeglasses wearers here. Have an awesome day!

Lots of love,
Liz