bamboo shoot Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish blogger review and nail look demonstration

Hi, everyone! How are things? I hope you're feeling great because I have a new awesome product to introduce you to - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in shade Bamboo shoot. I'm always hunting for the perfect nude shades for my nails. I simply adore how nude colors make manicures look very classy and elegant. Nude is a universal shade for nails because it fits every clothes you'll wear. So every time I go to the store, my eyes are always searching for nude lacquers on the shelves.

bamboo shoot Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish blogger review and nail look demonstration

I already tried lacquers from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line so I was totally sure that it will work perfectly. The color I have is called '81 Bamboo Shoot' - a beautiful warm beige color with a pale rosy undertone. This shade looks perfect for the springtime, which will come very soon. I put the color in two layers without a topcoat, but for a better effect, I would recommend putting three layers.

bamboo shoot Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish blogger review and nail look demonstration

The consistency of Sally Hansen's nail polish is kind of runny, so it was a bit hard to work with at first. But I'm almost sure that it was because the nail polish is too fresh yet. Bamboo Shoot has a thin brush, so it is very easy to reach the corners of the nail plate. Dries out this product very fast, but you will need to wait more time if you have many layers on.

bamboo shoot Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish blogger review and nail look demonstration

Overall, I really like this shade, but I always had problems with milky nail polishes. It is very hard to make them look perfect on nails. Do you also like nude colors? Please, let me know what your favorite nude nail polish is, so I can try it in the future. Thanks for reading me, lovelies. See you soon, bye-bye!

Lots of love,
Liz