primer by benefit cosmetics review, demonstration and before/after pictures

I received this small sample tube (7,5 ml) when I was buying another beauty product by Benefit. I was very excited because I always wanted to try POREfessional and heard so many things about this primer. I can't say that I have bad skin, it is not very oily and I don't struggle with acne. But the main problem of my facial skin is large pores, blackheads, and some redness. POREfessional smoothing primer was made to hide these skin issues.

primer by benefit cosmetics review, demonstration and before/after pictures

The formula of POREfessional is very light and silky. Feels on the skin more like a balm, than a cream. Products come in one unique shade, and I was afraid that it will be too dark. But after you apply and blend the product it adjusts to your skin tone. Skin becomes very smooth and silky in touch. The biggest weakness of the POREfessional by Benefit is that this product is silicone-based. And as we know silicone is bad for the skin. I don't think that using it daily is a good idea. We need to give our skin some rest too.

primer by benefit cosmetics review, demonstration and before/after pictures

Here is my picture before the POREfessional and after it, so you can see the result. I put it on my cheeks, around nostrils, and on the area under my nose, because I have very large pores there. As you can perceive my skin became fresher, pores become smaller and redness around my nose reduced very much. The skin even looks more fresh and light. I think if to put more products results will be even better.

primer by benefit cosmetics review, demonstration and before/after pictures

I liked this primer by Benefit very much and I'm thinking to buy the full-size product later. Please, let me know your opinion about Porefessional in the comments. I`m very curious to know your thoughts. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I’ll talk to you soon, lovelies. Bye-bye!

Lots of love,
Liz