benefit cosmetics blush dandelion review and swatches

Benefit has a few variations of this blush - Dandelion (for fair and light tone) CORALista (light to middle beige tone) and Dallas (middle to dark skin tone). I chose Dandelion because I was afraid that the famous Coralista blush will be too dark for me and my makeup will look like a very 'expressive' clown's greasepaint.

benefit cosmetics blush dandelion review and swatches

The 'Dandelion' blush comes in a slightly vintage packaging - a green paper box with a little mirror inside. Packaging is amazingly cute but doesn't serve for a long time. Colors and letters fade away in a very short time and it stops being so good-looking. It also has a wooden brush with soft bristles, but I don't find it very useful. For me, it is simply not the most comfortable tool. I'm sorry that my blush doesn't look that fresh. A few days after I bought it I dropped it on the floor and needed to repair it with alcohol (you know the trick). But it is still amazing and I'm using it all the time.

benefit cosmetics blush dandelion review and swatches

Dandelion has a very silky and light formula. It doesn't give you a heavy cakey feeling on your face, which is a great benefit! The color is very very pale so I’m not afraid to go 'too far' with it. As it was described on the site it gives a very light ballerina finish look plus it makes the skin very soft, almost silky. It is not actually a blush, it is highlighting powder, so there are lots of luminous parts inside, which make your skin shine in the sun. I was trying so hard to take a good swatch for you guys, but Dandelion is so pale that it was almost impossible.

Thank you very much for reading me, lovelies! Did you try Dandelion by Benefit Cosmetics? Let me know your opinion about it. I wish you a wonderful day and an amazing mood. I'll talk to you very soon again. Hugs and kisses!

Lots of love,
Liz