drugstore beauty haul, shopping Drugstore Haul, beauty haul, drugstore products liz breygel january girl

Hey, beauties! A few days ago I went to the closest drugstore to buy some goodies for my hair. But the temptation to buy more things, than I actually need was too strong. So, as a result, today I’m going to do my very first drugstore haul with affordable products. For some of them I will do a detailed review in the future, so don't miss them if you are interested. Let's begin!

drugstore products review, isabelle dupont, dove, syoss, nivea

Nivea Volume Sensations Shampoo & Intense Repair Conditioner


I`m a big fan of Dove hair care products, but I wanted to try something new and stopped on hair care products by Nivea. Both products are budget-friendly but so amazing. Intense Repair Conditioner smells amazing and nourishes my hair nicely. I can't say that Volume Sensations Shampoo gives volume to my hair, but it is also a good product. I like it very much.

Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk


Before I was using makeup remover by L`oreal. But that product could never be compared with Nivea Cleansing Milk. Now I`m such a big fan of this makeup remover. It perfectly removes my makeup without any "panda" circles around my eyes. It is not oily, as L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing Milk, and smells so much better. I would buy it again and again and recommend for everyone to at least try it!

Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Deodorant 


I always liked deodorants by Dove, but as my favorite one doesn't appear on the drugstore`s shelves anymore, I needed to find a good substitution. So I just chose one with a pleasant smell. It was Dove Go Fresh deodorant, which has a very good and fresh smell of cucumber and green tea. Yes, I know, you will ask me: "Hey, girl, but you hate cucumber's scents". Yes, I do, but this deodorant smells more like green tea! That is why I like it.

drugstore products review, isabelle dupont, dove, syoss, nivea

Syoss Silicone Free Mask & Syoss Volume Lift Hair Spray


I’m not a big fan of the smell, but I really can't imagine the life of my hair without these products. The mask is simply amazing, so moisturizing and light at the same time. It is a part of my hair care routine. Syoss mask smells like flowers and grass. And this Volume Lift hair spray is the best hair spray ever. Nothing works nice on my hair, but it does miraculous things!

Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Shower Gel


The only question I ask about this product is - why? Why have I never tried this magic in the bottle before? It is not just a usual gel, but a very gentle shower exfoliator. I even think those little granules are natural. And the smell, I can talk about these gentle chocolate coconut smell for hours! And this gorgeous smell stays on the skin for a long time after showering. The consistency of Thermal Spa gel is milky and runny and it doesn't dry the skin, but makes it very soft. Girls, go and try this gel, when you’ll have an opportunity, you will love it, I bet.

Isabelle Dupont Nail Polish


I never tried products by Isabelle Dupont, but always wanted. And I decided to start with nail polishes. I owned two shades - very bright pink and creamy white colors. I`m going to show you how they look on the nails and how long they last, so stay with me so don't miss my Isabelle Dupont nail polish review.

Isana Lip Balm & Makeup Sponge by Ebeline


And final products are lip balm by Isana and Ebelin makeup sponge. This lip balm is a simple one with a light vanilla scent and regular moisturizing formula. I've been hearing about this egg sponge for such a long time and, finally, decided to try it out. I hope I will like to use it.

Lots of love,
Liz